Advantages of HighStep Robo
HighStep Lift offers a large variety of benefits
HighStep Robo it is able to autonomously perform many different tasks while moving along the High-Step Rail. The user is able to remotely control HighStep Robo without any need to access the structure himself.
HighStep Robo possesses multiples sensors preventing potential collision.
As every HighStep climbing device, HighStep Robo will run exclusively on the HighStep Rail.
- Improved safety
- No risk of falls and missteps
HighStep Robo is a fully automated climbing device for easy access to high work places. HighStep Robo is highly flexible and well suited to perform the following (non-exclusive) tasks:
• Material transport for up to 60 kg
• Material hoist, for example bringing up insulator sets
• Robot extinguisher
• Camera or sensor-carrying robot
• Mobile deflection pulley
• Mobile, running attachment point
HighStep Robo’s portability allow to quickly and comfortably access all structures equipped with the HighStep Rail. It thereby supports its user wherever, whenever in an uncomplicated and most efficient way.
- Versatile applications
- Quick and easy installation
- One climbing device enables the user to access all structures equipped with the HighStep Rail
Using HighStep Robo results in significant time gains for all kinds of works in higher altitudes. HighStep Robo simultaneously ensures safety and minimizes the physical effects occuring on the user when manually climbing. HighStep Robo is designed to perform a variety of tasks fully autonomously.
The high level of flexibility and HighStep Robo’s portability allow to quickly and comfortably access all structures equipped with the HighStep Rail. It thereby supports its user wherever, whenever in an uncomplicated and most efficient way.
- Significant savings in time without increased safety risk
- Improved user performance
- All-weather use
HighStep Robo makes the need for traditional climbing redundant as many task can be performed autonomously by the climbing device.
The user solely focuses on controlling the HighStep Robo through either a desktop, tablet or smartphone device.
- Makes traditional climbing redundant
HighStep Robo reduces the forces targeting the user when traditionally climbing to an absolute minimum.
HighStep Robo is particularly well designed to keep experienced employees in the field for a longer period of time.
- Reduces forces and effects that are affecting the users physical condition when climbing
- System is also suited for more mature or partially handicapped employees